- District Administration Office : 7-2-1991 (2047-10-24 B.S.)
- Registration no :13
- Social Welfare Council :21-4-1993 [2050-01-09 B.S.)
- SWC Affiliation no :1110
- Recent renewal date : 10-2013 [2070-6-24 B.S.]
- Date of Validity :Up to 2018 (2075 B.S.)
- Last general assembly : 16 –Feb-2017 [2073-011-5 B.S]
- Recent Audit date :12-Oct-2017 [2074-06-24 B.S.]
- Pan Number: :301627232
Founder Member : 9 (3 Female, 6 Male) Dalit-3,Janjati-2, Other-4
Life Member : 10 (4 Female, 6 Male)
Executive Committee : 9 (4 F. 5 M.) Dalit 2, Janjati 3, Oth.2 & M.1)
Total Members : 132 (74 F, 58 M) D.28, J14,OBC18 & O.66 & M.6
Organization’s affiliated Agency : 11
User Member : 19254 (Beneficial Community)
Executive Committee :
|Md. Shakir Khan||President||Qualification: BBS.
Trainings: More than 11 years work experiences in NGO sector. Arsenic Test Training from CGISP, Social Inclusion Training from SNV Nepal ,Community Mobilization training from CGISP, Proposal Writing Training from NGOCC, Organization Development Training from UNFPA/RYC ,Advance Diploma In Computer training from NIIT, HIV/AIDS & Condom Promotion Training from RYC,
|2||Rupesh Thakur||Vice- President||Qualification: BSCCSIT
Trainings: More than 15 years work experiences in NGO sector. Arsenic Test Training from CGISP, Community Mobilization training from CGISP, Proposal Writing Training from RYC, Organization Development Training from UNFPA/RYC ,Basic Computer training, HIV/AIDS & Condom Promotion Training from RYC,
|Motiram Gaderi||General Secretary||Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce.
Experience : 15 years of working experiences in NGO Field
Trainer: Leadership development and management (LDF), Literacy Class (PACT Nepal), Auditing (LDF), Facilitator and Supervision Training (UNICEF).
Other position: – Accountant of Shree Adresh Secondary School Ratauli.
|Jugeshwar Sah||Secretary||Qualification MBA in Finance
Experience: Working since 2 years as a Associat professor
Trainer : Teaching Practice Training, Organization Management Training form NGOCC, Proposal & Report Writing Training from RYC
|Ganga Das||Treasurer||Qualification : IA
Experience : Social Inclusion Training from RYC, HIV/AIDS and Condom Promotion Training from UNFPA/RYC, Agricultural Training form CGISP, Community Mobilization training form CARE, NGO management Training & Health sanitation form NEWAH, Supervision and Monitoring training form UNICEF/NGOCC Mahottari, Social Mobilization, RBA, Gender from LRP
|Ganesh Das||Member||Qualification : SLC
Experience: More than 10 years work experiences in NGO sector. Social Inclusion Training from RYC, Leadership development training form DDC Mahottari, Community Mobilization training form CECI, NGO management Training form NEWAH, Health & Sanitation & CT Training from Fund Board
|Qualification : IA
Experience : Working since 8 Year in Social Mobilizaton & Women Development Field
Training : IGA Managet, DRMC Management , Social Mobilization , Conflict management from CARE Nepal, Gender Development Training from LRP.
|Arun Paswan||Member||Qualification : BA
Experience: More than 7 years work experiences in NGO sector. Social Inclusion Training from RYC, Leadership development training form DDC Mahottari, Community Mobilization training form CECI, NGO management Training form NEWAH, Health & Sanitation & CT Training from Fund Board
|Ragni Mishra||Member||Qualification : M.Ed.
Experience : Social Inclusion Training from Pro-poor planning Training from Community Mobilization training form CARE, NGO management Training & Health sanitation form NEWAH, Supervision and Monitoring training form Care Nepal, Social Mobilization, RBA, Gender from CHULI
Ratauli Yuba Club is a non-profit Making organization which was established in BS 2047 (1991 AD ) in Mahottari District and is affiliated with Social Welfare Council, of Nepal. It aims to promote socio-economic, social justices, environmental and political condition of the local people through rights-based, good governance, participatory and democratic process to eliminate social evils, illiteracy, ignorance, poor health, undemocratic norms, immorality, discriminatory practices, and environmental degradation.
Mahottari is one of the most backward districts if compared to other districts of terai. The continuous floods and flawed governmental policies have turned this district from a food surplus to a food deficient district. The backwardness of the district is evident from the fact that instances of caste violence, cultural violence, domestic violence against women, rising trend of tobacco/drug (Ganja) cultivation, women/child trafficking, child marriage etc, has found space in the national and local press. Safe Water and sanitation situation of district is extremely poor in district in term of open defecation, drainage, waste water management, solid waste management, quality of drinking water. Youth group of Mahottari district have been migrating to third country for unskilled labor based job due to lacking of opportunity of employment in district. District has the serious problem of collapsing of uterus. District has been also affected from HIV, typhoid, jaundice, diarrhea. District is also suffered from poor governance system. District is suffered from serious flood hazards with problem of siltation in rainy season as well as drought in summer season.
So, we came together to overcome this backwardness of Mahottari and other districts of terai through establishing NGO. We made our strategy to act in complementary and supplementary of governmental organizations and act in coordination and partnership with governmental, bilateral, international and national non-governmental organizations to address the mentioned problem to bring positive change.
We cherish to change our society through sustainable community development. Based on social, Economic and Political and Gender equality
To enhance the Livelihoods the Community we serve. Other Social evils and help them to improve their health, We hope to make them self reliant so that they have a proper participation in the decision-making bodies of the society and are able to enjoy their right.
To promote economic, social, political and environmental development through rights-based, participatory and democratic process to eliminate social evils, lliteracy, ignorance, ill health, undemocratic norms, immorality, discriminatory practices, environmental, degeneration, undemocratic norms.
- To organize and mobilize the rural women and dalits who are uneducated and backward, so that they are able to become capable and aware citizens.
- To provide health education & Sanitation other services to the men, women and children of rural areas in their reproductive health, family planning, sexually transmitted diseases, HIV-AIDS etc. The health services will be supplementary to the existing governmental and private health facilities.
- To conduct formal and non formal education for men, women and children to increase their awareness.
- To conduct income generation activities for backward and marginalized community.
- To start campaign against various kinds of traditional obscurantism like, dowry system, veil system, child marriage, child labor, belief in “boxi” (witches) etc.
- To start campaign against human trafficking particularly girls, women and children in rural areas.
- To increase awareness for the protection of natural environment.
- To protect religious and cultural monuments of community for social harmony.
- To provide technology for the small and marginal farmers for their economic and social development through modern methods of agriculture, cattle rearing and irrigation.
- To provide short term and long term skill development training for youth to generate self employment opportunities.
- To provide relief and support for the victims of disasters/catastrophes.
Strategy and approaches:
Working in partnership with grass roots, marginalized farmers agricultural workers, communities, women and children, RYC facilitates community participation in program formulation and implementation, with equal participation of women in decision -making and work place. We would like to undertake projects that ensure:
- a) Community participation: Ensures active participation of Dalit, women and children in identification, strategy development, implementation and monitoring of the projects.
- b) Empowerment of local communities: Empower the targeted communities for community led sustainability of delivered projects.
- c) Capacity building: Enhancing capacities of community people, strengthening practices and attitude for progressive
- d) Rights and advocacy: Create awareness on rights of citizen to access on resources and facilities, developing linkages for micro and macro level to sensitize on state policies.
- e) Social inclusion: Inclusiveness of impact groups, marginalized excluded households in decision making and implementing their program.
- f) Network and linkage development: Networking and developing linkages with civil societies, administrative, activists, securities, academicians, finance and government and non-government stakeholders.
- g) Gender sensitive: Promote and ensures gender sensitive in participation, decision making and benefit distribution.
- h) Governance strengthening: Strengthen accountability, transparency and promoting governance in participatory planning and social audit.
- i) Climate change and resilience : Promoting resilience through production, institutional development, integrating activities in projects.
- h) Water, Sanitation and Health: Promote Drinking water and sanitation & health awareness
- Water, Sanitation and Health Safe drinking water, health education and total sanitation.
- Health (Reproductive health, community health, environmental sanitation, health awareness, vaccination, health campaign, cervical cancer, awareness in epidemiology, drug abuse)
- Poverty alleviation/Livelihood Improvement: Income generation through on far mand off farm small enterprises (kitchen garden, goat raising, sewing and knitting, saving and credit, village saving and loan association).
- Local Governance and democracy: Planning process facilitation in VDC level planning, local governance and democratisation in community and VDC level, strengthening of democracy dialogue.
- Gender Based Violence/ women right: Women Rights Forum, Women Right Education and Health, access on local resources and facilities of local development.
- Climate change, Agriculture and natural resource: Community Ground Water Irrigation, plantation in public land, upstream and downstream linkage.
- Non-formal / formal education: Community-based Childhood Development.
- Empowerment, social mobilization and Community Development: Local economic development for peace building, Community Empowerment for Inclusion of Excluded groups; Women and Dalit Empowerment and emergency preparedness.
- It has worked with 83 VDCs and 3 Municipalities covering Mahottari, Dhanusha, Sarlahi, Sindhuli and Siraha districts.