Agriculture and Irrigation Program
- Formation and registration of 528 women water user groups in Mahottari and Dhanusha.
- Formation and registration of 13 VDC level Water User Associations (10 in Mahottari and 3 in Dhanusha).
- Construction of 3.4 km village to market roads in 4 VDCs.
- Construction and Installation of 437 Shallow Tube wells for irrigation in Dhanusha and Mahottari.
- Income of 8185 households was increased through irrigation.
- Provided technical support through modern agricultural methods and seeds to 207 farmers.
- Construction of Green house for the farmers of Dhirapur.
- Provided IP classes for 35 farmers.
- Supported 151 farmers with seeds & provided training to them.